A large food processing plant in South Carolina came to us seeking a solution for their turnover problems.
The company consistently maintained an internal turnover rate of more than 100% with their manufacturing positions.
A level one EMS program with an Onsite Manager to take over orientations, screening, and the coordination of a contract workforce.
EMS was able to reduce turnover to below 28% within 3 months. This was achieved by:
• Conducting a detailed needs analysis with the client to determine problem areas
• Filling all orders in a timely manner with qualified applicants
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with company supervisors and team leaders
• Conducting improved employee orientations
• Completing exit interviews with employees who left in order to determine the origin of turnover