What an unprecedented time we are all facing amidst the global coronavirus pandemic. Please know that the safety, health, and well-being of the Condustrial family of applicants, clients, and employees are our top priority.
Coronavirus Statement to Condustrial Associates
Related to the Coronavirus, we are continuously reviewing the available facts and information from experts and adjusting our response plan accordingly. It’s our goal to take appropriate action to ensure the safety of those in and around our workforce and to do our part to help limit the spread of the Coronavirus.
We continue to operate in the best way we know how during a very fluid global situation.
We share our thoughts and prayers with the individuals and families who have been directly affected by the virus.
We are here for you!
Condustrial is taking the following action as preventative measures to live safety and reduce risk to our associates:
- Limiting travel to business-critical needs and with client approval.
- Implementing the no handshake rule until further notice.
- Holding meetings involving Condustrial employees from different markets via video-conference.
- Suspending large gatherings until further notice.
- Flexing work scheduling, part-time scheduling, shift flexibility (where feasible).
- Enabling remote capabilities, with manager approval, in situations where the nature of the work lends itself to working effectively and will not have a negative impact on operations.
- Posting communications/updates around hygiene best practices to mitigate spread of the virus.
- Providing up-to-date communication between Condustrial and Client Leadership to address specific needs that arise in our facilities.
- Providing up-to-date communication about any new impacts from positive test results or government mandates.
- Implementing a health assessment to all visitors and new employees before they enter a facility to ensure reduced risk.
We ask that every associate take the following actions:
- Proactively update your contact information.
- If you experience symptoms of Coronavirus at work, follow established callout procedures and leave the Condustrial or Client facility. LIMIT your contact as much as possible on your way out. Self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Self-report any possible exposure or recent/upcoming travel.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds IMMEDIATELY upon entry into any Condustrial or Client facility, when returning from the restroom, when returning from a break or meal, and when returning from a group meeting. Consider doing it more often or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.