Here are the Five Latest Jobs Employers Are Looking to Fill
Condustrial works with employers to fill a wide range of open positions. From experienced engineers to entry-level construction jobs, Condustrial is actively seeking good candidates for a wide range of employment opportunities. According to a recent analysis by Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), the construction industry is facing a challenging labor outlook. In order to meet demand, contractors will need to hire an estimated 546,000 workers in 2023, in addition to their normal pace of hiring. In this environment, now is a great time to consider a career in construction.
Here are seven new job openings that employers are looking to fill.
Job Functions include:
- CNC programming and troubleshooting.
- Directly responsible for fixture design, process development, implementation, and improvement.
- Directly responsible for inspection method programming, development, implementation, and improvement.
- Directly responsible for airflow tooling design, programming, process development, implementation, and improvement.
- Submits requests to purchasing for fixtures and manages arrival for required testing/production date.
- Performs additional duties from time to time as requested by the supervisor.
- Assists teammates as needed.
- Learn more and apply now!
Experienced Process Engineer
The position is located in Laurens, SC. The expected salary range based on experience is $80k to $100k annually. (This will be a direct hire position.)
Learn More and Apply Now
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish plating process parameters for new parts and help develop new business using available technology
- Use problem-solving skills to help setups or technical analysts correct quality or production rate issues
- Review new opportunities with sales staff and provide input for quotations
- Contact customers for reviews and resolutions
- Vendor contact is required to qualify expenditures
- Review the department and customer needs and understand the current plating tech to justify, locate and install new equipment
- Oversee maintenance and repair of equipment and order tooling required for efficiency
- Participate in the review of area NMR & CARs daily to be aware of quality issues
- Shop floor/hands-on involvement dictates the majority of time spent in the production area
Flagger (Traffic Control)
We are HIRING for several Traffic Control Crew members to join our team. The pay rate is $16-17 an hour to start. Please come in to apply at 51 Concourse Way Greer SC 29650 or call Codi at 864-235-3619 x1108 or text 864-285-6631
- Set up, maintain, and remove temporary work zones. Including warning signs, traffic cones, and rumble strips according to ATSSA and DOT regulations.
- Load and unload work zone equipment to and from the company vehicle.
- Drive the company vehicle to and from job sites in a safe manner.
- Wear and maintain proper PPE
- Read and comprehend Wright’s safety manual and employee handbook.
- Reports directly to a Field Supervisor.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Learn More and Apply Now
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Retrieves and places quantities of Cases of Product onto a pre-determined pallet as instructed by the assigned Pick Ticket, in a manner that is safe and builds a stable pallet of product, while meeting or exceeding Warehouse and Company expectations in safety, accuracy, and efficiency
- Travels to and transports pallets of stacked Product to different areas of the Warehouse via a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) – Pallet Jack – in a safe and efficient manner
- Assists in Warehouse cleanliness and housekeeping as assigned or as needed
- Performs daily PIT Checklist and alerts Warehouse Management of any issues discovered
- Corrects any mistakes discovered and informed of by the Checker to product and, or quantity
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Performs miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment
- Learn More and Apply Now!
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, rebuilds, and inspects electrical systems and components for proper operation.
- Assists in troubleshooting and maintaining mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Inspects and evaluates machinery for proper function, and notifies the supervisor of any safety concerns. Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs malfunctions using electrical schematic charts, computers, programmable logic controllers, test equipment, and meters.
- Receives and reviews various records and reports including manuals and updates, electrical programs and diagrams, technical manuals, computer manuals, operating schedules, check-out sheets, work orders, vehicle maintenance check sheets, operational downtime sheets, material safety data sheets, etc.
- Ensures machines are maintained according to guidelines to ensure safety.
- Assists with various other maintenance duties as required including landscaping, welding, carpentry, plumbing, construction, pest, and animal control.
- Assists emergency personnel in emergency evacuation procedures.
- Learn More and Apply Now